Every team in any sport needs a coach. Most people nowadays are familiar with coaching in one case or another. Generally, you are familiar with coaching in sports. If you’ve been in professional interest or business, you’ve also probably heard of career, life or business coaching, but we mean by coaching, really?
There are many meanings of coaching; it could be the fact of giving advice on how doing something perfectly or a way to boost someone forward when life has beaten him deep down. With the troubles of life today and its fast rhythm, you may need a coach to help you go through all this. Coaches will many times give advice, a talk, do affectionate hand holding, or help someone to express their feelings, these things have to do with what coaching is really about. There are many ways in which a skilled coach can have a deep impact on your life. A skilled coach is able to watch and listen in a particular way. Your coach is able to ask you vigorous questions that will push you to look in places you usually don’t look and into aspects of your world that are deeply unknown or transparent to you.
A highly skilled coach, especially one who is trained in NLP, will work with you to identify and notice the specific beliefs holding you back and correct them. We all need someone to help us getting through everything. Are you going to say “no” for a help? Do yourself a favor and get a coach.
Read more: http://www.nlppowertraining.com.au/get-serious-life-get-coach/
NLP refers to Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a name that covers the three most effective components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming.
We all ask every day how can we clear negative emotions from our past? The first step in being ready to accept all that you want in life, is to dissipate your negative emotions. You have to clear your negative emotions as a first step in catching good things into your life. Negativity implicates the negative emotions you experience on a daily scale such as anger, frustration, dissatisfaction, fear and anxiety. These emotions take you away from the good life you desire. We all have burden from our past, generally known as emotional baggage. The most popular and toxic forms of emotional baggage are fear, anger, hurt, sadness and guilt. The figure used is that these negative emotions are stocked in our unconscious minds and in our body as little black bags that stop the flow of energy and information through our neural network passages. They are literal blocks that stop you from getting what you wish. Once you dissipate these negative emotions, you are able to see more clearly. You will know what you want and how to get it.
You can clear these negative emotions easily and quickly on daily basis and. When you feel better, you are actually going to attract great things into your life. The better you feel, the more the things you attract. Clearing negative emotions is a proof of your self-confidence and your strength. It is not that simple to just move forward. It requires many attitudes.
Read more: http://www.nlppowertraining.com.au/clearing-negative-emotions-past/
Coaching has a lot of benefits for individuals, groups, associations, and businesses. However, is coaching really here to stay? There are many of people that are investing on coaching. Some people may need coaching just for a specific period of time, some longer than the others, but there are also some who need coaching for an indefinite amount of time.
Coaching for the Individual
There are some people who need coaching when they are going through an important time of their life. It might be during their time of getting to know themselves better including their greatest dreams and darkest fears. It may be for making tough decisions and choices that will greatly affect the individual’s life. There’s also some individuals who need coaching to assist them to get back to their feet after a traumatic and disheartening experience. These things occur to a lot of person in different parts of the globe. It is clearly one indication that coaching is here to stay.
• Coaching can help a person reach his or her objectives through constant motivation and facilitating different exercises and activities that will help develop the individual’s determination and perseverance. Many people need this. Many people need to develop and strengthen their self-confidence so there is a lot of room for coaching. Coaching will help people with their dreams and dreaming and desiring something is part of human nature.
• It also opens the individual’s mind to learning which may bring about a lot of opportunities for improvement and positive changes in the life of the individual. Human lives are continuous learning experiences and coaching continues with these experiences.
• Some individuals who experience persistent problems with work or studies are also helped through coaching. The individual works things out as the coach guides him or her, making suggestions and as a pair of eyes seeing the situation from an outsider’s perspective. Problems are major parts of a person’s life and there is rarely a person who does not have any problem at all. In fact, it is almost impossible. As long as there are problems in people’s life, coaching will be beneficial.
• Coaching helps the individual learn, gradually, how to stand on his or her own feet again. Slowly, they gain or regain strength and a clear view of all the events and activities around them. Before the coaching process ends, the individual is already able to take responsibility of all his or her decisions and his or her life.
• Coaching rubs off on many people. They begin to learn thinking like their coach and start to see things from another person’s perspective. Through close observation of his / her thoughts and emotions, they are able to take note of things that stimulates positive behavior and people who do not or work otherwise. Through the process, they’ll learn how to solve their problems by themselves.
These benefits that people experience clearly shows how much coaching is appreciated and that it is here to stay.
I find it interesting whenever people come up to us and talk about the fact that we are a couple and we are both doing what we love in NLP and asking us how we make it work.
Well it did not always start that way. I started my journey with NLP before my wife and after each night would go home and want to practice what I had just learned, this certainly totally freaked her out and she resisted me at every point of my journey.
While I was reading my NLP notes and read “respect for the others model of the world” I realised that it also applied to my wife and that forcing NLP on her was not respecting “her model of the world” as NLP had now become part of my model. I knew I needed to develop a vacuum so that she would naturally be drawn to what I was doing.
As I started to apply the things I had learnt into my own life, she saw a change in me that lead to her becoming curious and finally an NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer.
In our trainings we frequently get asked, how will I get my partner to take interest in NLP, should I leave books around the house, should I talk to them, tell me what should I do. Our answer is “do Nothing” that’s right do nothing. Making a vacuum for our partners is the greatest method to get them curious about NLP and what we do as practitioners of NLP.
Most of the times it is out of love for our partners, friends and family that we begin to fill the air with words regarding how they “need” NLP, without needing much tack we get on our NLP high horse failing to take into consideration that the other person doesn’t have a similar model of the world that we may have. Not leaving a space for them to become inquisitive allowing them to explore NLP on their own.
Developing a vacuum is all about giving your loved ones the choice to decide on whether or not they want to take the journey for themselves, being silent and allowing the changes in your own life as a result of what you have learnt and applied in your own life speaks louder than your words.
Respect your partner’s model of the world and enable them to become interested in NLP on their own accord will see them asking you much sooner.